Monday, April 11, 2011

The Big 50....Here's your sign :)



I got a big surprise driving to work down Route 15 this morning....


John had some birthday fun!


This was the first sign...I saw it and said OMG!


I missed getting a picture of the second sign...it was going down Payne's Hill....it said "Over the Hill Yet?"


This was the 3rd sign on the pedestrian walkway over Route 15




This sign was at the 50 MPH blinking lights on Route 15....it said "Damn, 50 years, not 50 MPH", LOL




This sign was after I turned off the highway ♥




This was the last sign when I pulled into work



But wait....there's more



No black roses from Michael ♥



8 comments:

magpie said...

Well this is about the neatest thing I have ever seen!

You are right, John was very creative!

Congratulations Paula, so very happy for you! The flowers are beautiful....just as you are!
xoxo ☺ ♥

hedgie said...

Wow....John went all out!!! Wonder if he did it under cover of darkness!??! So good that they stayed up! The balloons really add to the decor of your office! Geesh...you had a lot of work waiting for you,too!
So glad it was a special 50th!!!

movin said...

"There are signs everywhere"!

Looks like your son and group have it covered this year, Paula. Happy Birthday.

I'd like to be 50 again; you wanta trade??

C(°ٿ°)D Jim

Lori O. said...

What an awesome day Paula with your son putting up all those signs. What a sweetie he is!

So glad you took pics and shared them!

I've got about 6 wks until my big 1/2 century! You look so much younger! Glad it was a great day for you.

Mema Jo said...

Paula - you will have many memories for your 50th b-day! May each new day
bring you many sunrises and sunsets.

wvgal_dana said...

Paula I think this was so neat for John to do.

Raschida and me once plastered Ed's lunch box with Happy Birthday posties. Even put note in his baggie with sandwich and his dissert ( :

Your family is wonderful....thanks for posting this. It brought back wonderful memories for me too.

Linda said...

You must be one very special Mom!!!

I'm sure that was a birthday you'll never forget!! ♥

NatureNut said...

Fantastic B'Day Wishes. Your whole family is very talented!! ☺ ♥